Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, Lickity Split

or, How I Spent The Dead of Winter:
A Photo-Essay















I got real friendly with some older men

I freaked out about the coming takeover of technology demise of humankind as we know it


I successfully watched a move a night
(from all corners of the world) and
1. wished i was still traveling
2. finished my socks in the process











I held Israel close in my heart and tight on my face







I did in many Fun Activities with my mom (like sweeping the roof!)
















had my fair shar
e of sushi

and ate my weight in challah





















Relived my childhood years




I was here, fifteen minutes before this happened...

...Family huddle, transistor radio, headlamp equipped.

So I survived the 6.5 earthquake, and am making the pilgrimage back north tomorrow.

Much love,
health and happiness to you all in the new decade

No comments:

Post a Comment